“Blockchain developer” – this is the topic of the latest episode of the podcast Porozmawiajmy o IT (“Let’s talk about IT”) created by Krzysztof Kempiński. He invited Marcin Rzetecki from Polish Blockchain Association to talk about this fascinating and still undiscovered technology.
“As a developer, I understand how difficult it is to enter any new technology, where to look for support, where to look for materials, how to get to know the community, etc.” – we listen.
What is the conversation about?
- what is blockchain and why is it important?
- at what stage are we with the development of this technology?
- why there is lack of developers and other blockchain-related specializations?
- what are the decentralized dApps applications?
- how to start an adventure with blockchain as a developer?
- is it worth starting to learn blockchain technology?
- what are the most popular languages in this area?
- are there any specializations in blockchain programming?
- what is the job market like?
A huge dose of knowledge! If you want to listen this podcast and learn more about the potential of blockchain we have a link for you.
Just click here: https://porozmawiajmyoit.pl/poit-161-blockchain-developer/