„Decentralized Identity (and why you should care)”. Sounds interesting?
Great, because this is the topic of the second webinar organised by Accelpoint and supported by Polish Blockchain Association.
The meeting is part of the third edition of the European FinTech Hackcelerator. Registration is on!
In the upcoming meeting, we will unpack the concept of Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI). Governments, public sector agencies and businesses are increasing their efforts to pilot the technology, with some projects now in production.
Together with our international experts, we will consider whether blockchain will allow us to control our personal data. It goes without saying that the topic is becoming more and more popular!
More topics to be discussed:
- ️What is the difference between digital identity and Self Sovereign Identity?
- What are the practical applications and use cases of SSI and core adoption initiatives around the world?
- What needs to happen for SSI to go mainstream?
- Who will be the first to innovate in this space?
- What are the possible business models around SSI (if at all), and why should businesses care?
- Identity of Things – can SSI be applied to machines also?
Jakub Zarembinski | Hapag-Lloyd AG
Maria Minaricova | Fetch.ai Network
Dominik Beron | walt.id
Dr Agata Slater | IBM and Polish Blockchain Association (Moderator)
Date: 26 August 2022 (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CEST)
Register here: https://lnkd.in/dbNrxNYK
The webinar will be held in English.
Stay up to date with what awaits us in the future!